TO BE SOLD TO OUT OF STATE BUYERS OR DEALERS ONLY DUE TO CA SMOG EMISSIONS
2000 SPCNS CUSTOM ROADSTER VIN: CA950462
It's a one of a kind named "Ken Stallion" based on a 1965 Ford Thunderbird with less than 500 miles on the odometer.
Reportedly the winner of the 2007 "Gold d'Excellence Price" in the category "Custom" at the 2007 Annual Darryl Starbird 43rd Championship Hot Rod & Custom Car Show.
The car was bought by a gentleman in CA straight out of the Darryl Starbird museum.
The specs are as follows'
- Full steel body on tubular frame
- GM 350 HO Crate engine Type 1024380 with sharp cam app 400hp.
- Double latest model Edelbrock AVS2 4 barrel carburetors, non EGR with manual choke.
- GM Turbo 350 automatic transmission with Red Liner race clutch.
- Turbo 400 torque converter with tempered steel sprag elements made from hardened heavy-duty alloy steel, special temper spring components and a hardened cage. (special build by Alfonso's Transmissions Goleta Ca.)
- B&M Performance Hammer Shifter.
- External transmission oil cooler.
- Alpine stereo with I-pad and big screen.
- Front/Rear independent air suspension.
- Adjustable shocks.
- Power steering.
- 1998 Ford Mustang power brakes.
- 245/40 tires on American Racing 18" aluminum "Shelby"rims.
- Black full leather interior designed by Rich & Famous Los Angeles.
- Electric driver seat.
- Trickle charger installed.
HAND BUILT CUSTOM ROADSTER GM 350 CRATE ENGINE GM TURBO 350 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION EDELBROCK AVS CARBS REDLINER RACE CLUTCH TURBO 400 TORQUE CONVERTOR B&M PERFORMANCE HAMMER SHIFTER EXTERNAL TRANS OIL COOLER FRONT & REAR INDEPENDENT SUSPENSION ADJUSTABLE SHOCKS POWER STEERING POWER BRAKES POWER DRIVER SEAT 18" AMERICAN RACING ALUMINUM WHEELS BLACK LEATHER